8344 De Longpre Ave
Live in classic Hollywood style in this French Normandy style gem. Every aspect restored to perfection. Lovingly maintained and restored, this 1930s residence, located on a very quiet street in the heart of West Hollywood, features beautifully landscaped grounds and faces William S. Hart Park. Situated in easy walking distance to theaters, clubs, restaurants, and excellent shopping.
The spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath, upstairs / downstairs layout feels much like a private house and features private front and rear entry. Wonderful natural light. Every window offers a view of the grounds, the park, the city and on a clear day, Catalina Island.
- High ceilings, crown mouldings and wainscoting
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Formal dining room with beautiful chandelier
- Charming, tiled balcony off master suite.
Tasteful kitchen remodel retains classic details and features:
- Lots of cabinet space
- Dual fuel range with self-cleaning oven
- Super-quiet Bosch dishwasher
- Refrigerator with icemaker
- Caesarstone™ countertops
Secure parking. Central heat and air as well as energy efficient ceiling fans in the bedrooms. Plenty of closet space.
NO DOGS! | NO SMOKING!
$4,100/month | Contact Kevin:
(323) 650-3986 |